ATTENTION: These terms apply to your use of the website under the domain name http://www.solarmedia.co.uk (the "Website"). Please read these terms carefully before using the Website.
- The Website is operated by Solar Media Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 5758671 with its registered office at 3rd Floor, 2 America Square, London, EC3N 2LU, United Kingdom.
- By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full. If you do not accept these terms in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
- Solar Media may vary these terms at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current terms, because they are binding on you.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- Solar Media's copyright and trade mark notices and these terms appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by Solar Media or its licensors. For the purposes of these terms, any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with clause 2.1 for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of these terms, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
- Subject to clause 2.1, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Solar Media's prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own use on the following basis:
- Solar Media shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice for any reason, including, without limitation, in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond Solar Media's control.
Visitor Material and Conduct
You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking) and are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or 4.3.4 which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- Solar Media shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Solar Media to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clause
- Links to and From Other Websites Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. Solar Media has not reviewed any of these third party websites, does not control and is in no way liable for these websites or their content or availability. Solar Media does not endorse or make any representations about such websites, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Solar Media does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. Solar Media may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and Solar Media makes no commitment to update such material.
- Whilst Solar Media has taken reasonable care to ensure the material on this Website is reliable, all material is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Solar Media excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law) which, but for these terms, might have effect in relation to the Website.
- Solar Media, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of Solar Media's group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, wasted management or office time or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit Solar Media's liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter;
- any duty or liability it may have to a client under the regulatory system (as defined by FSA Rules); or
- any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.